Dinesh and Bawa

Dinesh and Bawa

Search

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ratatouille

Watched Ratatouille (pronounced Rat-a-too-e) today... its a movie about a rat who loves to cook and a guy who has to but cant!! utterly delectable, superb french music (the movie is set in Paris)... and i got a few nice tips on how to cook as well :)

Everything a movie should have: comedy, action, rats, food, music, love story, slapstick, comedy and more rats all simmered gently with the usual Disney Magic to come up with a really cute serving of total fun :)

There is a quote from the movie that stayed with me:
"If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead!!"

Will leave you smiling and hungry :)... dont watch this movie if u have nothing in the fridge :) :)

Jai Gurudeva !
love
bawa  

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...my name’s Devashree and I recently entered in the AOL home…First off, let me express my utter delight on finding out that there’s a Bawa and Dinesh blog site..! (And that it’s updated regularly)…You guys r just too much…
Now to my comments on your recent Ratatouille entry…I saw the movie recently and have to say it’s pure two hour treat…I love the thought that you’ve mentioned…The scene that stayed with me though was when Remy finds out that he’s residing underneath Paris, his dream city for his entire life! And I simply love the cinematic brilliance with which it is shown…First he looses his family, becomes depressed, talks to his conscience and stumbles upon an unexplored dream…I think it’s a subtle yet beautiful message…Whenever we loose anything in life, instead of giving up, we need to give in, cause looming just above us, is a dream, a hope that is waiting to get unfastened…

It’s a highly recommended movie for everyone- no matter how old…and yes, do listen to Bawa’s advice of keeping your fridge full before commencing to watch…! Happy movie-watching and happy snacking!

Jai Gurudev!

In Search Of Myself said...

Amazing movie this is...and as predicted It won Academy award for bext animation film this year.

"Where are you going?" says Remy's dad. Remy says "with any luck (pause) forward." :)

"In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook. But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."says Anton Ego.


~ Ashwani.

Unknown said...

hi bawa, the movie is made by pixar, not disney. though they are part of disney now, the reputation of the two is clearly defined. Quote:

"On January 24, 2006, Pixar entered into an agreement with The Walt Disney Company to merge the two companies. The deal was approved by shareholders of both companies and the merger became effective on May 5, 2006. Pixar is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. "

from: http://www.pixar.com

Sreehari H said...

I too loved this movie!!!

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster